Emergency Water Extraction, Water Removal Services – Flooded Home or Business in Las Cruces, NM

When Disaster Strikes Your Home – We Can Help!
Las Cruces Carpet Cleaning Now Offer Full Water Extraction and Dry Out Services!

1. AVOID HAZARDS! Be extremely careful of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Also be cautious of slippery wet carpets and floors. Stay away from raw sewage back ups, which contain bacteria that can be harmful to your health.

2. STOP THE SOURCE! If you haven’t located the source of the water, call us immediately and we will guide you through this. It is crucial that this is done quickly and properly.

3. TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION by calling Las Cruces Carpet Cleaning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always be answered by friendly staff. Our dispatchers will have a water damage expert contact you immediately. After you call, we’re on our way!

4. REMOVE FURNITURE! Wood furniture will cause stains which cannot be removed. Rust stains from metal are difficult to remove and may be permanent. 95% of water damage jobs are restorable. Most of the remaining 5% are caused by not following these steps. So move furniture that’s in or even near the water, or place something under the legs.

For additional information be sure to check out this interesting article titled “Be Aware of the Damage Water Can Cause” that explains contaminants found in different water sources.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Emergency Water Extraction, Water Removal Services – Flooded Home or Business in Las Cruces, NM”

  1. He got looks, but the biggest thing is that he got the authority, which shows people, or nearly so far.

    Kim is fascinated by his fans saying how happy is that it is included in the Australian FHM. He kim kardashian sex tape clips writes: “My FHM Australia and New Zealand cover just hit news stands this week, I was always amazed when I see the covers kim kardashian sex tape of international magazines. My first FHM cover of South America, and now this! Thank you guys for your support throughout. There are people in Australia or New Zealand you read this? “

  2. ezuovpi says:

    9stlsI qxeneuqeqepl, [url=http://hsmyiykmfdpb.com/]hsmyiykmfdpb[/url], [link=http://gqcsuaewrzna.com/]gqcsuaewrzna[/link], http://scinuvtctvtu.com/

  3. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again – taking you feeds also, Thanks.

  4. […] Emergency Water Extraction, Water Removal Services – Flooded Home &#959r Business &#1110&#1495… […]

  5. I can’t however agree. I always want to write in my site like that but I estimate you’r faster.

  6. BernieR says:


    el momento Entretenido

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.